Saturday, November 8, 2008

Ho Hum!!

It has been awhile since our last post!

Things have been quite hectic on our end. They will only be getting crazier over the next four weeks.

Good news...as I am typing this...Wezul and I are occupying the same space...our house. What a little nice feat. The week of October 27th I was in Denver for work...last week...Wezul was in Greenville, SC...and he is going back again this week for his work. Woo hoo!!!!

Other than that, things have been moving along. A new family member came into the world while I was in Denver...a brand spanking new nephew...SJP...the first Pfeifle grandson for Wezul's parents...tomorrow I am co-hosting a shower for one of my bestest friends for her little man to be...JMW...

Life is progressing pretty well right now......next Saturday will be full of tailgating goodness...who knows what mischief we will get into.............

No comments: