Sunday, December 14, 2008

Meet Mr. DIY

As I mentioned in my previous post, Wezul and Neighbor Ken are brewing some beer. Unfortunately for me, the beer didn't leak. Therefore, I am going to have to wait even longer for hardwood floors...why did I suggest Wezul buy some new seals...Stupid Me!!Anyways, Wezul and NK filled the bottles yesterday. Now they have about 2-3 weeks before they can taste the fruits of their labor. Yesterday, I went on a quest to find an appropriate centerpiece for our dining room table. Instead of buying one, I decided to make one to save some $$$. However, Wezul decided to take it one step further and add a little greenery...and who said your high school job at a garden center wouldn't pay off later in your life...The final outcome of our little craft day....

No comments: