Saturday, April 18, 2009

Another Test for Mackie the Macbook

I've installed a little widget on Mackie. It allows me to publish posts without visiting the blog. I figured I would give it a whirl.

One downside, I can't upload pictures.

Not much has been going on with Wezul and I since we returned from Canada. Wezul has only worked 8 hours each week for the past two weeks. That is going to hurt!! However, he should go up to twenty hours this week. It isn't ideal; however, we will take it. Wezul is happy at this job, and what is it worth to sacrifice moolah if he is able to keep a job that will eventually pick up and do better?!? A lot in my book. Of course, he loved his other job, but in the end, it was ugly, he was not happy, and he dreaded it. Right now, he likes the people he works with and works for...so...it isn't much of a sacrifice in my eyes. The big question is, can we hold out long enough for him to go back to full time with them. I hope so...for him.

It's amazing how much free stuff exist out there if you look hard enough. Wezul has definitely been looking around. We are getting free samples in the mail, coupons, and enjoying all that is great about trying to save every penny we have. We used coupons alot before, but now it is even more important for us to do so...and find good deals. We will make it. For those who are wondering...sugar momma's honey did a good job on the bathroom. I still have to do the shower, but Wezul did a great job on everything else.

Hmmm...The widget didn't work as well as I had hoped. It entered a lot of gibberish in the text...oh well...

No comments: