Sunday, November 15, 2009

Houston...Chuckie the Chuck Box is standing

After a week of being unable to work on Chuckie due to Wezul's sore back and not feeling well...we got some work on it Saturday.  That is right, Chuckie grew some legs on Saturday.



I got stuck with taking pictures, holding and lifting....no building...and I wasn't keen on the entire sanding that was occurring last night.  It was a lot more powerful than the one I am used too...it was more like a sand blaster...plus...it makes a bigger mess.



Now I am MIA due to work and Wezul is working on it himself.  :(  This doesn't make me too happy.  Wezul PROMISES me though he is staining and painting the box without me :( that I can help to make all the inside drawers.



Hopefully, I will get to have a little more fun in putting the finishing touches on Chuckie!

No comments: