Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Whirlwind Ride

Whew!

Since our last post, Wezul and I saw Los Lobos at the NC Museum of Art.  They are a rocking band live.  At least I think so, and some crazy non-dancing people who shouldn't be allowed to dance in public, but bless their little hearts, it gave us all a chuckle...or 100 chuckles...I lost track.

What a whirlwind weekend we had.  Thursday, Wezul and I left for the Lone Star State because my parents' eldest daughter decided it was time to get married on Friday the 13th.  Amazingly enough, the world didn't end.  HAHA!  Just kidding...you 2-stepping Texans.

Wezul got to check off 4 states that he has never been to off of his list.  He was pretty stoked until he got to them...though..."M I crooked letter crooked letter I crooked letter crooked letter I humpback humpback I"...really appealed to him.  This did shock me...I lived in this state for 4 years and thought he would despise it...surprise surprise surprise...

More fun to come...all I have to say is...Bennie and the Jets!  I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: