Sunday, May 22, 2011

We have officially started to celebrate our 8th Anniversary!

Yesterday, we exchanged gifts.  Wezul SPOILED me!!!!!!!!  Completely unexpected.  Which is the Wezul I know and love...  Haha!!!   However, he surprised me...the thing I am most grateful for...fixed my wedding ring issue.  I have not been able to wear them both in a long time...and when I wear them together or just the wedding band, I am afarid of losing them.  Since we wedded, my ring size has fallen from a 6 to 5 1/4.  How...I'm not sure.  Today, I weigh as much as I did when I graduated from college, and my ring size then was a 6...same as the day I married...Big dilemma I had...is my wedding band, as most are during the ceremony, was blessed by the priest...I have had nightmares about what to do with  my "blessed"  wedding band.  Wezul to the rescue...his fix...will be unveiled next week....

As I have mentioned, we have decided to take an anniversary trip on our actual anniversary.  Since we both travel some for work, we know how to use the hotel system to find a bargain.  Plus, we made our saving credo work for us.  

This time we are staying next door to the hotel we normal stay at when we are in Savannah.  We decided to check into the Bohemian Hotel.  

What you see before you is the chandelier in our room... 
Definitely not my taste...but Wezul loves it...............

1 comment:

patti said...

sorry jj but that has got to be the ugliest chandelier i have ever seen