Saturday, September 17, 2011

Yee-haw!!!!!

Our first NCSU football game of the season is today! Unfortunately, we will not be tailgating this go around, we both have a baby shower to attend in separate locations.  Tailgating will commence in a couple of weeks.  Come back and see Chuckie in action.  :)

Go Pack!!!!!

October is setting up to be a very festive month for us...there will be a LOT to blog about.  :)  Wezul has outdone himself.  Sit down everyone...he already finished my birthday shopping...I mean really...It is like Sept. 17th...this is the same guy who is normally figuring it out AFTER my birthday.  I think the latest he came up with something was in December or January one year.  Haha!!!

The knowledge of this...is a HUGE big freaking deal to me.  He can still surprise me.  Guess I am going to have to keep him another year.

I also know one of my gifts already...he had to tell me...because I had to take time off from work.  This is going to be a LEGENDARY night...clues to the complete awesomeness will come later closer to the event date.  :)

No comments: