Saturday, August 16, 2008

Can It Be?!?

I know, it is an amazing idea to think we will have done some outside work two weekends in a row.  It is almost scary to think this could happen.  But it did. After last weekend's little project, it became evident that there was a little work that needed to be done.  To be fair, we have been in a serious drought situation here for awhile now. So using a power washer or paying for someone to power wash on our house seemed very frivolous.  



But we have had a good season of rain, but even more scary, our August has been pretty mild. After a quick trip to Lake Johnson to stretch our legs, Wezul decided to break out the power washer and give it a whirl.  :)  



We did wait to do this on our non-essential water use day.  As guilty as I felt while we did do this, the house looks great.  :)  

I hope this trend continues for us.  I get so excited seeing the outcome of our hard work.  Yes, Wezul trusted me with a power washer.  


No comments: