Thursday, September 18, 2008

Generic Update

As you saw awhile ago, things were really hectic for this particular Pfeifle Clan. Both of us have been traveling separately. Up until this week, Wezul and I have been in the same spot for at the most for 1.5 days. Wezul was supposed to be home this week, but plans changed at the last minute and he had to work out of town again. So, AJB and I packed up and followed the big guy to Greenville, SC. As scary and crazy as it sound, he even suggested it too.

I have to officially pass the "Traveling the Most for Work Crown" to Wezul this year. Here is why:
  • 4 Weeks in VA
  • 3 Weeks in Greenville, SC
  • 2 Weeks in Greenville, SC (July)
  • 2 Weeks in Greenville, SC (current)
The year is not over, and it appears that Wezul may have to return back to Greenville in a month or two. We are not really sure yet. Fun fun!!!

On top of all this, my sister decided she wanted a vacation in the hospital for two weeks. She is doing better, but she still has a good way to go before she tries to run a marathon.

We have plenty coming up. We bought four tickets for NC STATE football. We will be going to the BC, FSU, WF and Miami Games. All ACC games...all tailgating madness...and I can only hope my boys can pull out one game. Preferably, I hope they win all four games, but I will take one game. So, be on the look out for post game updates!!!

We are going to be redoing the front bushes in the yard soon. We will get the rocks this weekend. I have no clue when we will get the project completed, but you will see the outcome here first.

That is just a sliver of the insanity that has been going on here...trust me...there is more to come...

No comments: