Saturday, January 3, 2009

Iowa Beef

I know it will be difficult, but can you guess which one is Wezul's steak and which one I will be eating?

We brought these lovely pieces of meat home from Iowa if you can't tell by the title. These tasty little treats were just that...TASTY!!! Hmmm...beef. It probably wasn't the wisest meal for me to eat right before having my cholesterol checked in a couple of days. Oh well...I am on medicine. Heehee!!

This meal definitely tasted and smelled much better than the last thing I made for Wezul. The other night, I made Jason cioppino. I thought it smelled bad the night I made it...OMG...the next two days he ate the leftovers...it was hideous. For those who don't know, cioppino is a fish stew...Hmmm...why did I torture myself like that?!? I guess that is what they call "love".

Note to self...next time we make it...make sure to make it is right before I go out of town for work for a week...or two.

Other than that, not much is going on here. We are currently watching the NFL wildcard games and Hurricane Hockey. The second period has started for the Canes..........

No comments: