Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What a wonderful SNOW day!!!

Isn't he just handsome?  Things are going well here!  Look...could it be true?!?

Yes, it is.  It has been snowing since the wee hours of the morning.  I was off yesterday.  I spent most of the day watching dvr stuff.  After working out, I made my way to the grocery store to buy some ingredients for a cheesecake.  OMG!  It was a freaking mad house.  

For those, who live up north or anywhere it snows will not understand this craziness.  Apparently, I didn't hear, but the local forecasters had said the most glorious four letter word...SNOW...therefore, there was a run on milk and bread.  It is a crazy sight to see.   

The video below is of Jason actually shoveling the snow.  I am sure certain Iowa peeps will enjoy this more than others.  
  
This is Jason's proud stance for conquering the snow on the sidewalk.  Yes, that is ALL he shoveled.  
I did try making a snowman, but the snow is too powderie right now.  

It is 10:05 am, and the snow is still falling.  WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!  I am sure there will be more updates later in the day.  :)

No comments: