Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Eh.....

Good news ...

NC State won tonight when they beat #7 WFU. Woo hoo!!!

We are preparing for Wezul's 39th birthday next week and the official countdown to his 40th!!

As I mentioned in the previous post, I was hoping we would have enough snow to keep me from having to go on the lake. Lucky me, most of the snow fell to the east of my office and the lake I was sampling. Therefore, I ended up on the lake for three days. Every day, the water would freeze on whatever it fell upon...including me. MISERABLE!!! The bright side to this, we did have another nice dusting of snow at the house.

Right now, I am having heart failure because Duke cannot seem to make a basket against UNC. UGH! Come on Devils...

Other than that, we are still trying to hold on during these trying times. Then again, aren't we all?!?

UPDATE: UGH!!! 2:08 left in the game: UNC 92 DUKE 78 - WHY?!? Sniff sniff...it's bedtime...new day tomorrow...and hopefully, a better one.

No comments: