Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Steelers...Snow...and More!

As you can see, this year we were pulling for the Pittsburg Steelers for the big game. It was a hard battle to get Wezul to accept the fact that his Panthers collapsed again. :) Don't get me wrong, I do support the home team during the season, but they still haven't gained my complete loyalty...maybe another 5 years...I have an affinity for anything Pittsburg...Penguins...Steelers...and the Chicago Bears (I think that deserves a prize Daddy).

Click below and we you can "SORTA" see some snow falling again........woo hoo!!! Hopefully we will get enough snow that I will not have to go in the field tomorrow. Motoring on a boat on a lake in the winter time is NOT fun...it is down right COLD. Who wants my job now?!?


Other than that, Wezul and I are trying to hold on in this nice little free falling economy...we are preparing for the worst (AGAIN) and hoping for the best for us all.

No comments: