Tuesday, March 3, 2009

More Snow

That is right...Sunday night through Monday we got another dusting of snow. I didn't get any pictures this time as I had to work Sunday. Yes, it was cold, it was raining, it was windy, and it was MISERABLE!

Wezul and I are holding on so far...amazingly enough...a lot longer than I thought we would. I can only hope it continues.

Blah blah blahness set aside...tomorrow night is going to rock...Wezul and I will get to see NCSU play tomorrow night live. Our last game of the season that we have tickets for. Right now, we are getting ready to watch FSU take on Duke. Woo hoo!! My manly man is slowly getting addicted to watching ACC college hoops!!! Life is truly grand.

BTW, Wezul is doing amazingly well at the gym. Much better than I did when I first started...though at that time...the gym was more of a girlie chat fest than a workout. HEEHEE!!!

PS...don't forget as Wezul writes about his journey to 40...we will continue to update this site with more "family" oriented info......

No comments: