Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sweetness!

Things are going well for Wezul and I. ;)

First, our boarders have returned. Too bad I am not much of a bird person. I know what they aren't: Cardinals, blue jays, pigeons, eagles, hawks, etc. That is the easy part. Wezul still has work for a bit. Over the next month or so, we will get to find out how really good I am at budgeting our finances. Heehee!! It sad, but I am actually looking forward to that challenge. I need help...I know.

Wezul is turning into a little workout machine. ;)

The best thing of all...March Madness is in full swing. All the games, it is truly my favorite time of the year. The only thing that could make it better is if my boys were in the tournament...2010 will be the year of the Wolfpack...

Other than that, things are the same ole same for us.

No comments: