Monday, July 20, 2009

I am now "THAT" person


A picture speaks for itself!

I have joined the club..."I have nothing better to do than to sit in Starbucks". Hahaha! It is not something I relish in. In fact, I am a little embrassed...haha...not really.

I do have a really good excuse. Actually...several really good excuses. Trust me!
  • Neither Wezul nor I can find a good excuse to drive to work separately. We used to work 10-15 minutes apart from each other...now the distance is 5-10 minutes apart.
  • To "save" Wezul's weekends, if he can work two extra hours a night, he won't have to go in on Saturday. I really like that idea!
  • Yes, I could stay at my office and "work", but I already give them enough of my "free" time. In plain speak, I work 40+ hours a week and don't charge them for the extra hours.
  • Plus, at work, I really can't surf the web as I wish...BIG BROTHER is watching me.
  • To go to any place like Panera Bread, Mc Donald's, etc, it will cost me more than the $1.55 I spent on my "Grande" Awake Blackened Tea. I tried Panera Bread last week, and bought $10 in food. Not good...for my wallet...nor my cholesterol.
  • Mostly, I hate coffee, they don't have a huge selection of food, it is really close to my job...and I can get to Wezul's "TDY" location quickly.
Here I am. Sitting in Starbucks, waiting for 4:45 pm to roll around so I can drive to Wezul's Executive Condo in the sky.

No comments: