Tuesday, July 14, 2009

You Can Do It!


It isn't the best picture...what can I say...Bones was on a commercial break...so you take what you can get. As some people can see...the red pepper is thriving...if you look to the left between the red pepper and the tomato...you can see the hint of the yellow pepper.

The green peppers are in the back. However, they aren't very bell shaped. However, our tomato plant is busting with tomatoes. One crazy day after work last week, Wezul and I looked and the number of tomatoes went from 4 to over twenty overnight.
We can't see to find the best way to capture all the little tasty treats on the plants...maybe once they start to ripen they will be easier to see.

(By the way, I am not sure what is going on...I have not yet been able to figure out why all the pictures don't resize when you click on them...they should...I am sure it is an ID-10-T error...but I digress)

Wezul and I had a fun weekend. We are getting well acquainted with the free concerts in our area. Have I mentioned that "free" is our favorite word. The last one we went to was on Saturday. We saw Panyelo play. Wezul used to work with the lead singer's wife at that little place he "used" to work at. He is also a member of Dread 34 that we saw earlier in the summer.

Sunday, we helped some of our favorite peeps move into the family house they have been restoring and expanding. All I can say, their house ROCKS.

Enjoying all the little moments....

No comments: