Sunday, December 6, 2009

Warp Speed

My how the time has been flying!  One second we are ringing in 2009 and now it is December 6th.  Time has truly flown by.  I blame it on work.  These days, it is a good problem to have, but none the less, this year more than others, has been a blur.

Some good news on Wezul's job front, he was placed on a "long-term" project.  That is good news for him.  Since leaving the Raleigh office to go back to his Cary office, his work load has not been steady.  He would basically have to ask for work every day or so.  I'm not sure how long this project will last, but he knows he has it for awhile.  This project will eventually lead to him working in C-ton again instead of having to drive into Cary.  :(  I am losing my commuter buddy.  :(  I was really hoping he would go back to the Raleigh office.  I really enjoyed our weekly lunch outing.  Things are definitely looking better for him, but we still have a few obstacles to overcome on his job front.  But at least they are nothing that we can't survive.

Thanksgiving was a treat.  The eldest looney from the M side of the family snuck into town to surprise the M parental unit.  It worked well...They were shocked.

We are just getting ready for the holidays and spending time with family and friends.  I am just hoping I can maintain some semblance of sanity over the next few months...until I can take a two week vacation sometime this winter...stay home...and catch up on all the stuff I have no time to do these days.

No comments: