Monday, December 28, 2009

It's been awhile!

I know!  Please forgive me.  :)  Alot has been going on down here.  Whew!  Toss in a little thing called the holidays...and...wham...bam...the little ole blog has been put on the back burner.

Work is going well...we are both gainfully employed right now.  I am sure Wezul is enjoying me not asking him on a daily basis if he has work because I know I enjoy not asking.  He should be good until February, then we will see what the new year has in store for us.  ;)

If you looked at a calendar recently, then you know that the holidays are upon us.  This year, Wezul and I were Iowa bound for Christmas.  It was a very trying time to get there and back home...Jack Frost decided to make his presence known to us all.  However, we were lucky...unlike some people as you can see here.  It is no surprise, we made the Pfeifle sausage again.  Once again, I got left holding the proverbial sausage as we placed it into casings until I had to try and win $100 credit on our Am Ex card for Wally World.  Unfortunately, we didn't win.  Maybe next time.  :)  After our trip to the midwest, we met up with Uncle Pat for a little bit.  There is never enough time to see everyone as I wish we could.  We make the most of the little time we do get.  ;)

We are now home...looking forward to the new year...and all the good vibes for a great time.

No comments: