Saturday, January 23, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

Whew!  I thought things were supposed to slow down after the new year?!?  Well, they haven't.

Some of the insanity is of my own doing.  Chica Rica and I thought it would be a good idea to take Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University course for 1 day a week for 13 weeks.  Short version...Ramsey believes in living debt free, paying cash for everything, spend less than you make, etc.  All very good mottos to live by.  When it comes to money he is a man after my own heart.  For all those countless jokes that Chica and Wezul made at my expense over my "spreadsheet" - look who's laughing now that they are both falling into the Ramsey way...Hahaha!!!

We are both working right now...which is always a bonus!  We are trying to get our house (literally and figuratively) in order!  Hopefully I can complete my Statistics homework on time for January, though, my TA is making it hard because she is always telling me how far behind she is on grading our homework...haha!  I guess with that "typed", I better get back to the grind...and do some housework...I mean homework.

No comments: