Wednesday, January 13, 2010

2010! Another year - more craziness

New year...old blog...older husband.  Ha!  

Things have not slowed down one bit for us.  January 9th was our last Christmas get together with family friends.  Work is gearing up, and I found out my abstract was accepted for presentation at a national conference.  Down side, they want a poster presentation instead of an oral presentation.  Of course, that is a major upside for me because I will not have to speak in front of people, but the abstract my project chief had me draft is not very versatile, and we have to try and figure out if we can even present it as a poster.

Wezul and his crew is preparing to move to their "new" facilities.  I will lose my commuter buddy about the same time he will turn 40!  The BIG 4-0!  Woo woo!!  Not much going on...hoping to find time soon to finish Chuckie...spend a full weekend at home with nowhere to be...hmmmm...2011...maybe?


No comments: