Sunday, April 25, 2010

Colorado Bound - Again!

I am once again on another trip to Denver.  Upside - it's a conference.  Downside - 1) I have to present a poster 2) Wezul is home working like a mad man to get a project done ahead of time (translation - I miss my travel buddy) 3) Outgoing (although direct flight) left RDU at 6:50 am - meaning we had to get up at 3:30 am.  4) Return flight the time is even earlier...but I will get home around 1:30pm on Friday...yeah!  

However, such an early flight gave us (my NC co-workers) ample time to go sight seeing today.  We headed North up to Estes Park.  OMG!  I do not know where to begin.  Therefore, I think I will break today's adventures up into different blogs to come later.

Right now, it is 9 pm in Denver...however, my body and mind thinks it is 11pm.  We didn't get much sleep last night because we decided to watch Avatar...hmmmm...probably not the most brilliant idea knowing one has to get up at 3:30am...So...I promise to update with some cool pics and video...even though it isn't the greatest quality as soon as I can...which may not be until Tuesday evening after my poster presentation reception at the hotel.

No comments: