Thursday, April 1, 2010

My Least Favorite Site!


The insanity of my main sampling project is underway.  Every other month for the next six months...I will be visiting four streams and 16 lake sites.  This doesn't include the storm run-off sampling we do.  We sampled the four stream sites today.  This is my least favorite.  No shade, smelly, gunky, mosquito central, must I go on.  The other three sites were splendid...I know I suck for not putting pictures up, but then you guys might think my job is a piece of cake.  Today was beautiful, but by the time we got here, it was freaking HOT!  We are going to roast in the sun this summer.  I can already tell, and I don't need to be a meteorologist either...hey wait...I am that too...Heehee!!

Not to only mention my work...Wezul has some exciting news on his end.  He is about to put two websites online in the coming week.  He is very excited, and I am very excited for him.  Wezul has been working very hard at his website biz.  He is beginning to develop a pretty nice portfolio.  Each website is as diverse as you can get for the companies he is working with.

That is pretty rocking if I do say so myself...not biased a bit!

No comments: