Sunday, May 23, 2010

Little Things In Life....


Yesterday, Wezul and I were shopping so he could continue to gear up for his AT adventure.  During our adventures, we came across these pancake molds from Williams-Sonoma.  

I admit it, it was a totally frivolous purchase that I made with "my" saved cha-ching.  IT FELT GREAT!  I'm not going to lie.  ;)  The only thing that could have made this purchase perfect if it included Chewbacca and an Ewok.  

Nothing beats the original trilogy...I mean the original that wasn't tweaked, updated, or ruined...anywho...back on track...

It has been way too long since I have made a purchase like this without any regret or remorse worrying about when the other financial shoe was going to drop.  Though I still have my worries with all the spending in DC and what that will mean for my position...and the uncertainty around the markets here and abroad will have on Wezul's position...nothing is guaranteed...but if you have faith, work hard, and prepare for the worst, life is grand no matter what happens...and you will always make it to the other side.  

Why do I share this?!?  

For mini-Wezul who is graduating in a week and reads this blog...you are about to embark on a new adventure in life as I told you before when you turned 18...work hard...and you too can play with your food  

;)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel so special when you put me in your blogs :) love you. I cant belive my last day of school is this wensday WOW how the time flies.


signed mini-wezul.