Sunday, March 6, 2011

Fun Times!

Wezul spent Saturday mounting our tv to the wall.  Eek!  The location is not my first choice.  However, based off the furniture we currently have in our bedroom, it was the only logical locale.
The initial wall mount
Wezul adding the first of three holes into the wall
One of the main requirements to add the tv to the wall...hide all the cords.  Hence the need for him to cut three holes into our wall.
Finished mount

The new mounting looks good; however, I am not a big fan of the new room arrangement...but...I will give it a whirl.  At least until we can redo the room the way I really want it...which leads back...to the tv is not in my ideal location...HOWEVER, watching TV in bed is much more enjoyable...no glare...perfect angle to sit up...or lay down....laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...need a vacation to enjoy the new tv location...hey...i may just get one come March 18th if my boss doesn't sign off on a new budget...haha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

after the echo of oooooops ,,,,,,, it looks like a perfectly exicuted job...... looks nice..pop p