Saturday, March 26, 2011

The Greasy Monkey

Where's Wezul?  Just look for his nose...I promise it is in there and you can see it!!!!!!!
Wezul had a brillant idea to start changing the oil in our vehicles.  We will save a lot of money.  Well, I'm not sure if that is true.  If you just take the cost of the oil and the filter into consideration, it seems to run about the same as a chain oil change place.  Wezul tells me, I'm going to jack the car up...my heart starts to fluttering...what about ramps?  We don't have any...well...the scientist in me knows jacking it up is ok...you do it for a tire change...however, changing the oil with your body under the car...hmmm...no thank you...find some ramps and go buy them.  
Wezul found some and bought them.  He brings them home, and they are freaking plastic.  He is like it can hold 8 tons and my truck is only 4.5 tons and the camry is lighter...not making me feel any better....
In the end, he changed the car's oil, but I'm thinking I'm perfectly fine paying someone else, keeping them in a job, and not have Wezul put half of his body under a vehicle.  On the other hand, Wezul got a charge out of changing the camry's oil.  I guess for now, his joy out weighs my fear...for now..........

No comments: