Monday, June 30, 2008

IT'S OFFICIAL

I have officially been offered a permanent position at my current job. After June 22, 2009, my probationary period will be up and I will not have to worry about renewing TERMS, contracts or other stuff. As we found out earlier this year, nothing is ever permanent, but in a year, it will be a tougher for them to get rid of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not to say this didn't come with it's own hiccup which will be a dock in pay; however, after a call to my local peeps and a call to the regional peeps, it was quickly determined to be a typo...NOTHING LIKE DROPPING 4 STEPS BACKWARDS.

Secondly, the birdies have hatched. We don't know how many are in the nest. We have only been able to see one head with the aid of a mirror. I will get pictures as soon as they are big enough to poke their tiny little heads over the top of the nest....

No comments: