Saturday, June 7, 2008

Meet the new neighbors

Here they are!! I caught them this morning fluttering around. It will be awhile before we know if they have laid their egss yet. I don't know if it is the same couple from last year,or one of their offspring, or a new family? But the coloration and markings on the brownish bird looks alot like the same type that was here last year.

For those who are close by, be very careful when you come over. They do make a lot of noise and chaos when they sense someone is nearby. You should have seen the commotion I caused by getting these pictures from in the house. :)

As a sidenote for those far away and interested in the human tenants, not much is going on here. I have applied for a permanent position with my job. If I get it, no more year to year contracts and fretting over the prospect of not having a job....if I last the year long probation...heehee!!  Wezul's switch back to electrical engineering has gone well. He enjoys his new company. We are hoping that neither one of us will have to travel for some time. Since January, Wezul has been in either VA or SC and I have been to Asheboro and Denver.

No comments: