Saturday, October 4, 2008

NCSU vs BC

It finally arrived! Our first home game at Carter-Finely Stadium.

You have to love Google, I was able to trace our path from our parking spot to the stadium and calculate the distance of 1.33 miles, and if that isn't good enough it the same distance as 19.5 football fields or 1.15 nautical miles.  Yes, that is one way!

OK...I'll stop with all the geeky conversions. :)

We played an ACC conference game against Boston College. We lost 38-31. Though my boys lost, I came away proud of them. Our team isn't the strongest football team because they are too busy studying!!! ;) They kept themselves in the game and didn't let BC blow them out. The last team BC played, they beat them 42-0. The team before that lost 34-7.

Wezul and I can't wait to tailgate our backsides off for the FSU game on October 16th. Check out more pictures of the game on Flickr!!

GO PACK!!!!!

No comments: