Sunday, May 17, 2009

BIG BAD VOODOO DADDY!!!


I heard a friend (Art By Court)of ours was showing at Artplosure 2009. As we were looking into it, I discovered that Big Bad Voodoo Daddy was going to perform a free concert there.

Off we go with the Wezul's parental unit. :)

It was an amazing show. Their live performance was outstanding.

After their encore, they offered their goods up for purchase, and wait for it.. that they will be available to shake hands and sign autographs for anyone who wanted to hang out afterwards. Next to the most amazing show I have seen in awhile...that is what impressed us all the most. Off we go to meet and greet with them. Of course, I did my usual stand there like a bump on a log and not say a word...but if and when Wezul's mom retires, her next calling can be the lead BBVD groupie...


No comments: