Thursday, June 18, 2009

40 Hours...Jumping for Joy

I cannot remember the last time Wezul got 40 hours in one week...I think his last 40 hour week was at the beginning of March.

I am enjoying having my chauffeur/carpool buddy this week.

We have no clue if Wezul will have work next week. I am crossing my fingers he does have work, I need the 20-30 minutes of extra sleep I get while he drives...haha...just kidding...(maybe).

However, Wezul isn't sitting by watching the grass grow either. He is working hard for Wezul Web Design even though the accountant is twiddling her thumbs.

Our garden continues to grow...and grow...can't wait for the tomatoes to ripen....

Other than that, we are becoming experts at finding the silver linings in the up and down nature of this lovely recession....

No comments: