Friday, September 18, 2009

Really?!?

Whew!  Wow!  OMG!

I survived the day...and I am finally mellowing out...Thank goodness...maybe Wezul will keep me around.  I don't say this often...but for one day...and one day only...I will say I have job security.  My work place could NOT live without me...though I was about to have a mental breakdown.  Hahaha!!!  Honestly, if I didn't show up Monday, they will throw a party and find another trained monkey to do my job.

Just kidding...it wasn't that bad...well...then I think out loud ALL that has been put on my plate...who did this to ME???  Oh yeah, it was me and my big mouth and my inability to say no when it ISN'T my idea.  (Which comes as a shock to Wezul...apparently..."NO" is a well used word in my vocabulary)

I have a trip to Texas, two trips to Denver (maybe)...jammed packed field schedule...jammed pack office schedule...that doesn't even count the things I am doing on the side...on my own time for the job.

WOO SAA!!!

Some other exciting news, Wezul Web Design is FINALLY out of the red and into the black.  Wezul actually got paid for his first website.  Very proud of him.  It was only enough to cover our initial set up cost...and give him a little extra to get some much needed items for his business. It's a good thing I didn't have any expectations of being able to quit my job and stay at home...because we are so far from it.  However, it is a POSITIVE first step in the right direction...Hopefully, he will get a few more sites under his belt...and start picking up steam.

Things are still a little iffy with his much needed day job towards the end of the year...which reminds me of the very insulting message from our financial software...really...does the software need to point out that our income from last year has declined by XX%.  NO!!  But it does.  Really, we are trying to look at life with rose colored glasses...to see the blessings that we do have...but the software that we paid for likes to remind me of this loss on a daily basis...UGH!!  That's alright...$$ doesn't define us...we know what matters most...and we haven't lost any of the truly important stuff...so the software will not crush our spirit!!!

No comments: