Saturday, September 18, 2010

I hate working...confirmed my true calling

I, Environwx, officially hate working for a living.  I have found my true calling, a stay at home wife.  That isn't to say, I will get to sit on the couch and eat Godiva Truffles all day...that doesn't sound too shabby....

I could truly find time to clean the house the way it should truly be cleaned, I can cook wonderful dinner for Wezul, and just be happy as a tick on a dog instead of seeing if I need to pick ticks off of myself because I work in the field.............................

This always happens when I take two weeks off from work...I realize I want to be home...alas...reality is I have to work...but at least I have a job that I don't dread most days!!!

Other than finally returning to work on Monday, Wezul and I haven't been doing much that is blog worthy but watching lots and lots of football.  Between college and pro games and regular tv shows we watch, we are always watching something.

This is it for now...................

No comments: