Sunday, May 25, 2008

Clang Clang Clang goes the Trolley

Wezul has a new calling in life. Riding trolleys. I personally think the trolleys are the highlight of the trip for him. He has pure excitement written all over his face. He looks like a kid that has just seen the presents under the Christmas tree - first thing in the morning. His glee - is my panic. First, they cram you in which is not good when you get claustrophobic around people. However, my biggest fear, is seeing Wezul cling from the side of the car. There is very little space between you and oncoming traffic. I mean less than 6 inches. I like to think it would be fine if all the streets were level and not very steep...well...that isn't SFO. SFO has some of the most steep streets I have every seen in my life.
Though pictures do not do the streets justice...Wezul held on...and didn't get squished by an oncoming trolley or car...woo hoo!!! If we every win the lottery...Wezul wants to move to SFO for a year so this could be him....

1 comment:

Jen Wise said...

Jason does look awfully excited about trolleys, LOL. I'm glad he's found his true calling. I know the cool weather is a plus for him too!!