Wednesday, May 28, 2008

New Addiction

So, it is no surprise that I will not be blogging as much as I have this past week. It makes a lot of sense since we are now home. However, I have this strange attraction to this little site. Seriously, I want to blog as much as I check our bank accounts. This is very, very sad.

We do have another blog on our website Welcome to the Wezul Web, but there are some issues with our current blog:
  1. no direct link to it
  2. it is a pain to update
  3. Wezul hasn't showed me how to do it - nor did I care to learn
This lovely blog is much, much easier to update. You set up an account, tweak the settings, type your random thoughts, click a button, and there it is.

With that said, I will continue to update what is going on with us - including Alexander. I know...I need to get a life, but the geek in me is loving this as Wezul would say - and he loves it to.

Please realize, this will not in no way replace Wezul Web. It will only enhance it and be updated in a more timely fashion simply due to the ease of it.

Over the next week or so, the pictures will be tweaked and might disappear from the web for a brief bit of time.  Wezul hopes to put together a "highlight" reel of our trip that will be available on Wezul Web.

Just remember how long it took him to finalize our wedding video (2007).

1 comment:

Jen Wise said...

I love your not replacing wezul web disclaimer, LOL.