Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I See Red

I see red...NC STATE red baby!!

Wezul and I survived our first home decorating
adventure...barely...at least we didn't kill each other...just a few bruises. Alas, to his demise, it was "MY" Christmas present from him, and I took all the liberties that came with it...mainly...having the final say!! Hahaha!

He can't complain too much...his beloved Hurricanes have made a nice appearance in our room, and he got the new furniture which I was NOT too keen on buyin
g...I guess...I can go to sleep and say...we helped bolster the economy with our rebate. Wezul finally understands what I mean by sporty elegance...not really...he says a lot of stuff to just shut me up. ;) I ain't stupid!!

The dresser is lucky to be in one piece. Primer on...paint on...second coat of paint on...first coat peels off...I eventually won this battle...but not after a lot of wasted tim
e.




No comments: