Sunday, May 25, 2008

Coit Tower

This is Coit Tower at Telegraph Hill. This was one of Wezul's wanna see destinations. To understand the amazing feat this was...a little backstory is necessary. I can't seem to find Mt. Dew (last time I check we were still on the earth - hello - Pepsi anyone?). I've had a nagging headache...and yes...Wezul has been behaving so it isn't him. As the pics in the San Fran gallery shows...Mickey D's is pushing sweet tea in SFO (unfortunately, they are the only ones who understand the concept of sweet tea). We went back to the hotel early today because I had one of my minor headaches...and we decided to find the closest Mc D to the hotel. After walking to Mickey D's, Wezul decided he wanted to walk a little farther among the tall buildings. (Yes, Wezul wanted to do more walking...that isn't a typo). The sweet tea worked on my headache...so I was gamed. We found ourselves at the Transamerica Pyramid.After taking some cool pics here, Wezul got even more gumption. Next then I know, we are at Coit Tower. Keep in mind, we have walked there. We get back to the hotel...I googled it and discovered there most direct way was 2.2 miles from our hotel to Telegraph Hill. Today, we walked over 4 miles in and around SFO. We didn't even take the most direct route. The walk did take it's toll on J boy.



No comments: